SmarTrack CAT5 Fitted From £699.00
The SmarTrack Category 5 has been tested to Thatcham TQA standard. The device operates using GPS/GLONASS, GPRS and GSM technology. Having an in-built battery back-up, the device has the ability to remain operational even when the vehicle’s power supply is removed.
The device monitors the battery voltage level and detects if the Driver Recognition System has been activated. In the event of a theft the system can remotely immobilise the vehicle at police request.
SmarTrack offer the choice of Driver Recognition Systems
SmarTrack Category 5 DRS Pro (Proximity)
Disarms when the proximity tag is within the area of the vehicle. If the tag is not inside the vehicle when the customer is driving, the Global Telemetrics Control Centre will call to confirm the vehicle is safe.
SmarTrack Category 5 DRST (Transponder)
When the card is placed on the receptacle hidden within the vehicle, the tracking device is then disarmed. If this process is not completed, the customer will be contacted by a member of the Global Telemetrics Control Centre.
Please specify at me of ordering.
This system is covertly fitted by our approved installation centres/mobile installers that are located thoughout the UK, Ireland and Europe.
• Thatcham Category 5 Quality Assured
• IP67 waterproof device
• Choice of Driver Recognition Systems supplied with 2 cards/tags
• P5 for plant and agricultural vehicles
• Secure full fleet online account to view locations of your vehicle
• Free Global Telemetrics app to view vehicle location
• Monitored 24 hours a day by Global Telemetrics
• Battery disconnection/low level battery alerts
• Movement alerts (vehicle is moved without the DRST used)
• Immobilisation (police request only)
• eCall button
• Fully transferable* (Terms and Conditions apply)
• Direct Debit for subscriptions (minimum 12 month contract)
• 3 year warranty (extendable to 12 years*)