We have exciting news to share about the latest update to the Ghost. The Ghost is the world’s first aftermarket CAN bus immobiliser. Protect your car from theft like nothing else on the market today.
The Ghost protects your car from key-cloning, hacking, and even key theft. The only way a thief could take a Ghost protected car is by physically towing it away, even then they will never be able to drive it! The Ghost has no key-fobs or LED indications to give away its location. The Ghost uses the buttons in your vehicle such as those on the steering wheel, door panels or centre console, to allow you to make a unique, changeable, PIN code sequence that must first be entered before you can drive your car. Just like your credit card but you can make your car PIN even safer by making it up to 20 presses long!
How does it work?
In order to make extreme security also be hassle free, we have created an iPhone application that connects to your car and allows you to get in and drive without having to enter the PIN code. This iPhone pairing allows a single, authorised, connection with a secret pairing code that is unique to every Ghost and communication between the Ghost and the iPhone is encrypted.
All you have to do is pair your iPhone with your Ghost, leave the Ghost application running in the background with Bluetooth enabled and you can drive conveniently and securely.
All Ghost systems sold from August 2016 are compatible and the application can be downloaded from the App Store now for the low price of £9.99. See below for details on compatible devices.
Search iTunes for Autowatch Ghost or click here
CALL US NOW TO GET YOUR VEHICLE SECURED!
• No wire cutting means safer installations
• Immobilisation by communicating with the ECU
• PIN code via buttons on steering wheel / dash
• Undetectable using diagnostics
• Cannot be bypassed using standard theft methods
• No radio frequency signals
• No additional fobs
• Uses the on-board CAN data network
• Silent, no relay operation
• Unique user changeable PIN code
• Service / Valet mode means the PIN code is never compromised
• Secure, unique emergency code should the PIN be forgotten
• Protection from Key Cloning and Key Theft.